Pink Seagulls Printed Silk Tie
100% silk Made in Italy Dry clean
At New & Lingwood, we take the quality of our ties very seriously. Our printed ties are is made in Italy from the finest silk, with a woollen interlining that helps the tie to drape properly and to take a neat tie-knot. Our ties are also finished with keeper loops, self-tipped, and sewn with a traditional slip-stitch, which helps the tie to recover its shape after each day’s use.
Caring for your New & Lingwood Tie
- Silk ties should never be exposed to, or washed in, water. If cleaning is required always use a specialist dry cleaner for best results.
- Never pull the tie at one end through the knot when removing. This causes the lining and stitching to buckle, always untie the knot as carefully.
- Ties are best stored in a loose roll to prevent wrinkling. Roll the tie around your hand starting with the narrow end.
- Try to avoid hanging ties whilst storing them to avoid creasing.
- Try to rest ties between each wear. Silk fabrics benefit from a rest, to keep them looking their best.
We aim to dispatch all goods within 2 working days of receipt of order (may vary during busy sale periods). Deliveries are only despatched Monday to Friday. No goods will be sent out over the weekend or on UK Bank Holidays. All orders are dispatched from the UK.
We have extended our returns policy to 60 days in light of the recent Covid-19 outbreak. If you are unable to return your order within the 60 day time period please do let us know.
Need to return an item?
You may return goods within 30 days of your order receipt. For full details please read our terms and conditions. Please click here to create your FREE returns docket.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss any problems you may be having with any of our products please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102
Please click here for our Cancellation and Returns Policy.