Tan Scotchgrain Brogue Shoe
These handcrafted brogue shoes are made in the UK from distinctively pebbled and classically tooled Scotchgrain leather. The shoe is calf leather-lined and has a Goodyear welt with a sturdy rubber Commando sole with thick rubbery tread, perfect for walks in the heather or rain-soaked city pavements.
- 100% Scotchgrain leather upper
- Leather lined & leather insole
- Brass eyelets
- Goodyear welted Commando sole & heel
- Made in UK
Caring for Your New & Lingwood Shoes
- To help prolong the life of your calf leather shoes, it is important to regularly treat the uppers with a high-quality wax polish to protect the leather and give a high shine finish.
- If your shoe uppers are Suede or Nubuck, they can be treated using a specialist protector spray, or rubber suede brush to remove any dirt or debris.
- Leather shoes can expand when wet and can often take a day to fully dry out, even from natural perspiration. Using wooden shoe trees will help to absorb moisture and maintain the shape of the shoes as they dry out.
For London zones 1-3, we are pleased to offer complimentary Concierge Delivery with TOSHI on orders over £250. Choose a delivery time that suits your schedule, plus other services available at checkout.
We aim to dispatch all goods within 2 working days of receipt of order (may vary during busy sale periods). Deliveries are only despatched Monday to Friday. No goods will be sent out over the weekend or on UK Bank Holidays. All orders are dispatched from the UK.
Goods purchased online can be returned at any time within 30 days of receipt of order for an automatic refund or exchange.
Need to return an item?
All orders placed between the 2nd December and 24th December will have the returns period extended to the 31st January. For full details please read our terms and conditions. Please click here to create your FREE returns docket.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss any problems you may be having with any of our products please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102
Please click here for our Cancellation and Returns Policy.