How to find your size
Take a similar item of clothing and lay it flat, then take the measurements across the chest and waist
Use these measurements against our size chart to give you an idea of the size you should purchase
Blue Denim Cutaway Collar Tailored Fit Cotton Shirt
A traditional dress shirt cut from classically casual cloth, this 100% cotton denim shirt is among the most versatile garments you can own. A soft cutaway collar and a trim tailored fit make for a modern staple you can wear on its own with the sleeves rolled up, as a relaxed layer under a sweater or jacket, or even with a tie and jacket for a more formal look.
- 100% cotton
- Cutaway collar
- French placket
- Tailored fit
- Adjustable barrel cuffs
- Skull & crossbones embroidery on gussets
- Wash at 30 degrees
Model wears size 15, height: 6ft/185cm, chest: 39”/101cm, waist: 31”/81cm
Caring for your New & Lingwood Shirt
- Before washing be sure to undo all buttons, to alleviate the strain on the button stitching. Remember to remove the collar stiffeners.
- Turn your shirt inside-out to protect buttons from chipping and to allow the cleaning agents direct access to underarms stains.
- Shirts should generally be washed at 40 degrees Celsius, but check the individual product labels for washing instructions that may differ from this.
- Line dry or dry in an airing cupboard. Do not tumble dry as this tends to wear out the points of the collar and cuffs.
- Iron shirts whilst still slightly damp for best results. Be sure to use the ‘cotton’ setting found on most irons.
- Once ironed, hang on a good quality hanger with the top button fastened and leave to air.
- If possible, keep shirts hung in a wardrobe with a little space between each to minimise any further creasing whilst in storage.
We aim to dispatch all goods within 2 working days of receipt of order (may vary during busy sale periods). Deliveries are only despatched Monday to Friday. No goods will be sent out over the weekend or on UK Bank Holidays. All orders are dispatched from the UK.
Goods purchased online can be returned at any time within 30 days of receipt of order for an automatic refund or exchange.
Need to return an item?
All orders placed between the 2nd December and 24th December will have the returns period extended to the 31st January. For full details please read our terms and conditions. Please click here to create your FREE returns docket.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss any problems you may be having with any of our products please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102
Please click here for our Cancellation and Returns Policy.