How to find your size
- Take a similar item of clothing and lay it flat, then take the measurements across the chest and waist.
- Use these measurements against our size chart to give you an idea of the size you should purchase
Navy Plain Patch Pocket Single Breasted Linen Jacket
Crisp when fresh, soft once worn, this Irish linen jacket features softly unstructured shoulders, patch pockets, 3-roll-2 buttoning stance, and a butterfly lining. Pair with matching trousers for a classic summer suit.
- 100% linen, 360g/m
- Single-breasted, 3-roll-2 bottom front
- Deconstructed cut
- Patch pockets
- Butterfly lining
- Dry clean only
Caring for your New & Lingwood Jacket
- Brush off any gathered dust or crumbs from your jacket at the end of every wear, preferrably with a clothing bush made from soft, natural fibres.
- Dry clean your jackets only when really needed, once every six months should suffice unless there are any emegency stains that need taking care of.
- Always hang jackets on thick wooden hangers and try to leave space in between each item in the wardrobe so as to allow the fabric room to breathe and dry out after a long days wear.
- If you store your jackets away at the end of the season, it is advised to dry clean prior to this to ensure no food crumbs or stains attract moths whilst in storage.
For London zones 1-3, we are pleased to offer complimentary Concierge Delivery with TOSHI on orders over £250. Choose a delivery time that suits your schedule, plus other services available at checkout.
We aim to dispatch all goods within 2 working days of receipt of order (may vary during busy sale periods). Deliveries are only despatched Monday to Friday. No goods will be sent out over the weekend or on UK Bank Holidays. All orders are dispatched from the UK.
Goods purchased online can be returned at any time within 30 days of receipt of order for an automatic refund or exchange.
Need to return an item?
All orders placed between the 2nd December and 24th December will have the returns period extended to the 31st January. For full details please read our terms and conditions. Please click here to create your FREE returns docket.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss any problems you may be having with any of our products please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102
Please click here for our Cancellation and Returns Policy.